Company Name: Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia
Full Business Address: Suite 910, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, Vic, 3004
Contact Name: Brian Hauser
Position: State Director Vic/Tas
Phone: (03) 9825 0200
Fax: (03) 9825 0222
Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia (CCAA) is the peak body for the heavy construction materials industry in Australia.
Our members operate cement manufacturing and distribution facilities, concrete batching plants, hard rock quarries and sand and gravel extraction operations throughout the nation. CCAA membership is made up of the majority of material producers and suppliers, and ranges from large global companies, to SMEs and family operated businesses.
The Heavy Construction Materials Industry generates approximately $7.2 Billion in annual revenues and employs approximately 18,000 Australians directly and a further 80,000 indirectly. It is vital to the nation's building and construction industries and underpins the development of Australia’s physical infrastructure.
We represent our members' interests through advocacy to government and the wider community; assistance to building and construction industry professionals; development of market applications; and a source of technical and reference information.
The role of CCAA is to support the maintenance of the overall industry operation by:
- Building an understanding of industry and its role with stakeholders
- Maintain existing and develop new markets for members’ products
- Advocate for and influence the application and use of members’ products
- Influence development of codes and standards to support the use of member’s products
- Demonstrate the industry’s sustainability credentials
- Encourage collaboration and networking across the industry
- Supply and share information to support the industry
The VCCIA provides an ideal forum for CCAA to collaborate with the broader construction industry supply chain to enable the efficient and cost effective delivery and maintenance of infrastructure.